top of page

Global Helium Expands Land Position in Manyberries Field

Global Helium has signed an agreement to increase its landholdings in Southern Alberta by 10,880 acres to 31,360 acres. The company has also agreed on a joint venture with Perpetual Energy Inc to drill at least two helium wells by the end of 2023. The venture will see Global direct and control all operations within the joint venture and maintain a 75% working interest, with Perpetual retaining the remaining 25%.

Want to read more?

Subscribe to akapenergy.com to keep reading this exclusive post.

Recent Posts

See All

Mosman Sells Nadsoilco to Boost Focus on Helium

Mosman Oil and Gas has agreed to sell its interests in Nadsoilco for up to US$1.75mm to RCM Tech Solutions. The assets include leases in Polk County, Texas, where Mosman is transferring ~13% working i

コメント

コメントが読み込まれませんでした。
技術的な問題があったようです。お手数ですが、再度接続するか、ページを再読み込みしてださい。
bottom of page