top of page

VVC Acquires Minority Stake in Plateau Helium Corp

VVC Exploration has signed a share purchase agreement with Plateau Helium Corporation (PHC) to acquire a 10% minority interest in PHC for US$100,000. The agreement gives VVC the right to buy the remaining 90% interest in PHC from the shareholders of PHC for 21 million shares of VVC. The acquisition of the minority stake in PHC is also dependent on the approval of the TSXV Exchange.

Want to read more?

Subscribe to akapenergy.com to keep reading this exclusive post.

Recent Posts

See All

Proton Green Q1'24 Results: Running Low on Cash

Proton Green generated helium revenue of US$222k in Q1’24 through the sale of 459mcf of helium, implying a price of US$484/mcf. Despite this, the company faced higher costs, with operating costs at US

Royal Helium Q1'24 Results; ~1mmcf Helium Sold

Royal Helium reported its Q1'24 results after an active quarter. The company reported helium revenues of C$819k (or ~US$600k), which it sold at its previously agreed contract price of US$625/mcf. Alth

Comments

Couldn’t Load Comments
It looks like there was a technical problem. Try reconnecting or refreshing the page.
bottom of page