top of page

Orsu Metals Proceeds with Disposition of Russian Assets

Orsu Metals, a soon to be pure-play helium explorer called Pulsar Helium, has received final shareholder approval for the disposition of Orsu's 90% interest in the Sergeevskoe gold project to the holders of the other 10% interest. Two of the Buyers, Sergei Stefanovich and Vladimir Pakhomov, are also directors of the company. This divestment brings Orsu closer to becoming a pure-play helium firm.

Want to read more?

Subscribe to akapenergy.com to keep reading this exclusive post.

Subscribe Now

Recent Posts

See All

Koloma Raises US$246mm to Pursue Natural Hydrogen

Koloma, a startup pioneering the extraction of carbon-free hydrogen from natural underground deposits, secured $245.7mm in a recent financing round. Backed by leading investors, including Bill Gates,

Proton Green Corrects CEO's Background and Role

Proton Green issued an amendment to correct a mistake in the educational background of Mr. Steven Looper, a newly appointed officer and director, previously misreported as having a BBA from West Texas

bottom of page